Get all of your town's daily sun & moon
BLUNDER: Eid al-Adha on Friday?
Hilal of D. Hijja
was SEEN on Nov. 17, 2009 only in Cape Town (South Africa) and parts of
South America (Guyana).
In parts of Australia, Asia, Europe and North America it was SEEN on
Nov. 18. In Japan, northern areas of Asia, Northern Europe including
England, Canada, etc. it was SEEN only on 19th Nov. BUT:
- Hajj in Makkah was on Thursday, Nov. 26 (8th D. Hijja by the Hilal as
SEEN in Makkah)
- Eid al-Adha in parts of Asia, Europe and North America on Friday Nov.
27 (9th of D. Hijja)
Only the Muslims in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Oman, Morocco, etc.
celebrated Eid al-Adha on Saturday, Nov. 28 (10th day of D. Hijja) as
the Prophet (PBUH) used to do.
1. Saudis claimed D. Hijja Hilal was SEEN in S. Arabia (Impossible even
by a telescope)
2. ISNA, Fatwa C. Europe, M Eest, Egypt, Turkey, etc. follow official
Saudi dates (Not Hilal).
3. US 3 Shariah Boards, Barelvi and Deobandi Imams, etc. extended Matla
4. UK Ulema used S. Africa sighting (though the Hilal was Below the
Horizon in UK.)
Do the Muslims realize their blunder? Have they ever thought about the
consequences of their decades of violating Allah’s words (2:179) because
of human Fatwa? They are forced to:
1. Wrong Miqaat (Eid al-Fitr on the last day of Ramadan, and Adha on 9th
2. Wrong Lailatul Qadr (Night of Power prayers)
3. Wrong day of Hajj (7th or 8th of D. Hijja, and Eid al-Adha on 9th of
4. Missing the day of Allah’s forgiveness from Samaa-al-Dunya
5. Invalid sacrifice (on 8th or 9th of D. Hijja)
6. Wrong Tashreeq days (from 8th to 11th, instead of 9th- 13th)
7. Wrong Arafah day fast (on 7th or 8th of D. Hijja)
8. Wrong 9th and 10th of Muharram
9. Missed Ayyam al-Beed, every month, etc. etc.
Year after year these and many more Wajib and Nafl Ibadat are NOT being
performed on the days prescribed by Allah.
This Ummah is unable to fix the days of Islamic observance because our
Ulema are tied to Fatawa based on WRONG geophysical information. Muslim
astronomical experts have surrendered to their political whims.
Muslim must find a way to observe these dates by Allah’s Mawaqeet (Ahilla
)and His Prophet’s Sunnah.